I don’t know about you, but the last thing I want to do after a full day of Thanksgiving festivities (eating my weight in food) is get off the couch to snag those KILLER Black Friday deals. As a sale junkie, though, I constantly felt like I was missing out on maximizing on all that the day had to offer.
Enter the glorious technology that is the Internet. Not only does it allow me to be a part of the Black Friday frenzy, but the creation of Cyber Monday makes holiday shopping a lazy girl’s dream.
So where do you start? Thought you’d never ask. Here’s the best of the best:
- What’s the deal? Almost everything. Here are the highlights:
- Women’s Apparel – 60 percent off
- Clearance Designer Handbags – extra 25 percent off
- Memory Foam Pillows & Toppers – 70 percent off
- When’s the deal? November 25th through November 28th
- Where’s the deal? http://onslice.co/1PXsWTE
- What’s the deal? In addition to FREE SHIPPING, these are the highlights:
- Up to $125 off iPad Air 2
- Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones – $99.99 ($100 savings)
- Bose Home Theater System – $499.99 ($100 savings)
- When’s the deal? November 26th through November 28th
- Where’s the deal? http://onslice.co/1MAAJ7t
- What’s the deal? If there was ever a time to splurge, it’s right now – up to 75 percent off!
- When’s the deal? It’s going on now end ends November 28th
- Where’s the deal? http://onslice.co/1QGA88i
- What’s the deal? Time to get fancy – up to 70 percent off both women’s and men’s items.
- When’s the deal? Going on NOW and ends November 29th
- Where’s the deal? http://onslice.co/1N6uDsL
- What’s the deal? Bookworms rejoice! Here’s what’s up:
- 30 percent off (almost) everything
- Nook – $99.99 each (up to $50 off)
- Up to 60 percent off DVDs and Blurays
- When’s the deal? November 26th to November 29th
- Where’s the deal? http://onslice.co/21eBkmR
Still not satisfied? Worry not – Refinery 29 has tons more highlights to share.
Here’s the deal – most retailers won’t let us know their Cyber Monday deals until closer to the “holiday.” That being said, here are our three pro-tips to make sure you’re ready:
- Start early – some sites will “preview” their Cyber Monday sales this weekend – which means you have time to snag your must haves early, before they run out. So how will you keep track of your favorite store sales?
- Use Unroll.Me – your inbox’s new BFF. Download the free app to manage your subscriptions, getting rid of what you don’t want and keeping what you do. Their Rollup feature is key for Cyber Monday – it’s a daily email digest full of the subscriptions you want to see, at the time of day of your choosing. Make sure to get it in the morning so you don’t miss any deals.
- Peek at our Twitter page on Monday – we’ll be sharing all the deals we can find throughout the day so you can cover all your bases