Spring is here at last and it’s time to come out of our winter burrows. This is the time of year we think about spring bloom, spring showers and uh oh – spring cleaning! It’s likely your supply closet and garage get the most attention, but don’t forget about your digital life. Join us, along with Leticia Barr, founder of Tech Savvy Mama, as we share tips and tricks on how to declutter your digital life. In addition, we’ll also be giving out awesome prizes!
Theme: Spring Cleaning: Decluttering Your Digital Life
When: Wednesday, April 2 @ 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Prizes: Amazon® Gift Cards
Use Twitter hashtag #SliceSpringCleaning to participate, ask questions and share tips.
We are giving away three $25 Amazon® Gift Cards! For a chance to win: Follow @HelloSlice and Tweet using #slicespringcleaning.
Winners will be selected during the Party and contacted by Slice. See here for rules.
Still need convincing? Here are a few reasons why you want to be there:
1. Expert tips! Get all the insider tips from the people who know how to get organized, helping you stay ahead of the game.
2. Getting organized is fun! Contrary to popular belief, cleaning up can be fun and rewarding. Get the “Ah ha!” feeling and you don’t even need to lift a finger. OK, you do need to lift a couple of fingers.
3. Winner! Winner! Did we mention that there are some sweet prizes up for grabs? Follow @HelloSlice and Tweet using the hashtag #SliceSpringCleaning to be entered to win one of the Amazon® gift cards we’re giving away. Enter the Tech Savvy Mama giveaway for even more chances to win!
4. Fits your schedule. Join us any time you can during the party. Feel free to tweet out any comments or suggestions you have later on at #SliceSpringCleaning. The party doesn’t have to end!
5. It’s free. That’s right, you get all the above at the low cost of free!
No need to RSVP. See you there!
Check out a transcript of our Party here.